Contents Cleaning Rapid Response 24/7, Day or Night210-559-4790
Expert Contents Cleaning from Complete Restoration
On top of restoring your property to its pre-loss condition, we are also fully equipped to clean and restore your hard and soft contents. It is surprising to see how many items affected by flood or fire can be restored by Complete Restoration! Our trained and certified cleaning experts utilize the latest cleaning system technology in our state-of-the-art contents cleaning facility. Items are stored in our climate controlled facility and monitored throughout the entire cleaning process. We hope that you’ll never need our contents restoration services, but if you ever do, we are standing by to help. We also will work with you and your insurance company to evaluate the items that have been damaged and come up with a plan to save and restore them.
Our process is simple, yet effective
- Items will be removed from your property and brought to and secured at our off site facility
- All items will be cleaned, repaired and restored
- After your property is restored, your newly cleaned items will be brought back to your property
(Free estimates 24 hours)
Restoration of Content is Far Less Expensive Than Replacement
We have a track record of restoring 80+ percent of damaged items. Call us for a free quote on cleaning your damaged content and find out how inexpensively items can be restored to original condition. Here are just a few of the items that we regularly restore:
- Family photos
- Sports memorabilia
- and More!
Our flood damage services:
- 24 hour emergency response
- Fast, fair written estimate
- Licensed professionals ready to get to work
- Experienced flood damage technicians
- Professional, courteous crew
- Excellent craftsmanship to restore your property to its pre-flood condition
- Effectively Restoring Your Property
After our trained service technicians have removed all standing water, they will then remove and discard any items that damaged beyond repair. Then they will quickly and thoroughly dry all walls, flooring and affected areas and will make sure that all of the moisture is completely gone. Mold and bacteria thrive and grow quickly in dark, damp environments, such as sub-flooring and behind water logged drywall. Complete Restoration is equipped with powerful, state-of-the-art drying equipment and moisture detection systems. Before the restoration process starts, we will do an inspection to ensure that every single drop of moisture is removed and make sure that your property is professional restored to your satisfaction.